Wednesday, 26 September 2007

How to spot a fake brand

  • Poor quality.

  • Improper markings.

  • Absence of an accompanying guarantee card which has been properly executed by an authorised dealer in the case of jewellery and leather goods.

  • Items that don't fit the image - Cartier toothbrushes, Dunhill compact discs.

  • The best advice is to purchase from the boutique; avoid street markets and be suspicious of huge discounts.
  • 2 comments:

    xanax said...

    I just recently set up my very first article site. y new site is in I wanted to look at other blogs to get ideas on how to make my blog awesome and I got a lot of great ideas off of your blog.thanks for the great ideas,I hope you don�t mind? I want to include some of your article on my site and of course I will link back to your site.Thank You.

    Purchase Adderall said...

    How could I have missed this blog! Its incredible.

    Popular Posts

    Do you want the truth on 2012, the Antichrist and his identity based on recent discoveries on the covert plans of the illuminati who are master minding his coming? Check out the full 3-part series of "2012 - The Antichrist Identity".

    But hurry! This report is purportedly under threat of being taken offline due to its content.